Buggy Ride and Waterfall Pool at Bavaro Adventure Park
Lots of fun during your tour, combining our Buggy tour with a unique route in the Dominican Republic, a thrilling off-road experience; no public roads, and maximum security. Visiting Cabo Engaño, the most oriental cape where the Caribbean Sea meets the Atlantic Ocean, and our exclusive track in an abandoned mine. Swim in our Waterfall Pool. A unique experience!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Access to the park and its areas.
- All necessary equipment, training, and security briefing.
- Bilingual guides and highly qualified staff.
- Filtered water available in various areas of the park.
- Round trip shared bus transfers from your hotel to the park.
What's excluded :
- Bandanas and Goggles.
- Souvenirs and Professional Photos.
- Tips for the staff.
- Lunch, Snacks, Drinks or any additional consumption.
Alone or accompanied by the family, our buggy tour is the most exciting and unique in the area, guided by our expert guides. No public road, high levels of security, visiting the beautiful Cabo Engaño and its views of the coastline, and our exclusive race track in the abandoned mine. After the buggy ride, nothing better than relaxing in our lovely Waterfall Pool.
Ready, Set, Go!
• Bavaro Adventure Park, Bulevar Turistico del Este, Bavaro, Punta Cana 23000 Dominican Republic
Departure Point :Boulevard Turístico del Este, Bv. Turístico del Este, Punta Cana 23000, Dominican Republic
Traveler pickup is offered
Shared round trip transfer included from your hotel (Punta Cana, Bávaro, Cap Cana, and Uvero Alto areas) to the park. La Romana and Bayahibe, an additional supplement per person applies and will be confirmed along with the pick-up time once the name of the hotel or location is provided. The pick-up start time will depend on the location.Airports
- Punta Cana Airport, Punta Cana Dominican Republic
- La Romana International Airport, Carr. La Romana - Higuey 5.5, La Romana 22000, Dominican Republic
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The driver must be at least 18 years old and show a valid driver's license to the staff.
- To participate as a passenger, it is required at least 6 years old with 1.30 meters minimum high (4.27 ft).
- Due to security policies, infants cannot participate in the buggy tour.
- Bring light and comfortable clothing; towel and bathing suit; sunscreen protector; an additional change of clothes.
- The use of closed sports shoes is mandatory for the activities. Flip-flops, sandals, can be used once the activities are finished.
- During the activities, it is not allowed to take any personal object with you, we have small and large lockers (additional cost). At the end of your activities, you can take everything with you.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.