Buggy Tour in Agadir
This tour is a good choice for active travelers visiting Agadir to discover the beautiful landscapes of the region, in a circuit of around 40 KM crossing a forest of eucalyptus and Argane, sand dunes. With a visit to Berber villages and its inhabitants.This activity is a secure experience as it will be monitored by a buggy guide that will move the group forward. During the 2 hours drive, you will have a tea break at the inhabitant, to learn more about their culture and their life.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up and drop off from your hotel or private residence
- Use of a Buggy with helmets and goggles
- Mint tea
- Fully comprehensive insurance
What's excluded :
- Tips and gratuities
- Food and drinks
Take a buggy tour, and discover the beautiful landscapes of Agadir regions, in a circuit of around 40 KM crossing a forest of eucalyptus and Argane, sand dunes. With a visit to Berber villages and its inhabitants.
Once you meet our team, you will get your protective equipment (helmet, gloves, hood, goggles ...) necessary for more safety. After a small introduction on how to drive the buggy with your guides, you will start you adventure. During the 2 hours drive, you will have a tea break at the inhabitant, to learn more about their culture and their life.
You can choose to take the excursion in the morning or the afternoon.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
In case the pick up place is out of the city center, a supplement is appliedPorts
- port d'agadir
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.