Build A Catalan Charcuterie Cheese Board & Wine Pairing (V/VG Options)
Charcuterie boards have made a comeback lately and this is the first class of its kind in Barcelona. Learn about the local produce and how to build a stunning charcuterie cheeseboard, a skill that you will use time and time again. The best part is that there is no cooking required and it can be enjoyed throughout the year. Please let me know if you have dietary requirements. Vegetarians and vegans can be catered for too!
per adult from
What's included :
- Dinner - Full charcuterie and cheese board to share!
- Alcoholic Beverages - Two local, ecological wines to pair with the food
What's excluded :
- I'm a long-time Barcelona resident with a WSET Level 2 Certificate in wines and a sommelier diploma from the Gremi de Restauracio de Barcelona. My academy has been open since 2017. I host several cooking workshops but this one offers a unique look at Catalan produce and it's perfect for cooking enthusiasts and also those who can't cook. This is a no-cooking cooking class!
Using fresh local and seasonal ingredients we will create a beautiful charcuterie and cheese board (please ask me about the vegetarian or vegan option) and then I'll explain about how to pair wine with the board. We eat what we make (enough as a meal) in good company, with stories of Barcelona and good wines to try of course! You will take away the knowledge of how to build your own charcuterie board and impress your guests at parties.
• Barcelona "embotidos" cured meats
• Spanish and Catalan cheeses
• Local preserves
• Seasonal fruits and vegetables
• Dried fruits and crackers
Departure Point :Uncorked Academy, Carrer del Farell, 12, bajos, 08014 Barcelona, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.