Bungee Jump, Bridge Swing or Zipline from the Victoria Falls Bridge
An incredible adrenaline rush - bungee jumping, bridge swinging or ziplining from the iconic Victoria Falls Bridge over the Zambezi, in no mans land between Zimbabwe and Zambia. This is a once in a lifetime adventure, and set against the incredible backdrop of the beautiful Victoria Falls (one of the 7 natural wonders of the world) - makes it the most dramatic setting in the world.
per adult from
What's included :
- Free return transfers at 10am and 2pm.
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Falls Bridge
- Entry/Admission - Mosi-oa-Tunya / Victoria Falls National Park
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Having booked your activity, you can choose what time between 0900 and 1700 you want to jump/slide etc. Collect your activity voucher from the Shearwater town office (only minutes away from all hotels (its a small town!)) You will then need to get to the bridge on the day of your booked jump, (no mans land between Zimbabwe and Zambia) - no visa is needed you simply show your passport and ask for a bridge ticket (keep this to hand in on your return). It is about a 15 minute walk to the bridge from the Zimbabwe border post (just down from the entrance to the falls). There are plenty of axis should you prefer.There is also a complimentary return bus service (for voucher holders - otherwise $10) twice a day that leaves from Shearwater Cafe at 10am, and returns at 1230, and then again at 2pm returning at 4pm.
Once at the bridge - check in at the bridge cafe and staff will then talk you through the formalities and you will document necessary details including height, weight (you will be weighed) any known health conditions etc. Then depending on your activity you will go to the necessary activity point and see the crew there. At your turn you will be fully rigged and equipped with all safety harnesses and given a brief on safety procedures and full instructions. You will then take your position ready for the activity (jump platform for bungee and swing, launch pad for ziplline/bridge slide). The crew are in full control and manouver you into position, then they countdown 3 2 1...bungee/jump, at which point you will dive (bungee) or bunny hop (swing). Once the momentum is over, crew are lowered down to you, bring you upright (bungee) and you are then brought back to the bridge. On the bridge for all activities crew will then bring you safely to the right side of the underneath of the bridge (on the catwalks), and unharness you, and instruct you on how to walk to the end of the bridge and come up the other side.
Then walk back along the bridge - back to the Bridge cafe, and watch/see your incredible film footage and photos and purchase as interested.
You can stay and relax in the Bridge cafe and watch the awesome views and spectacle of other jumpers. When done either catch the returning bus or walk back to the border post handing in your bridge ticket when there.
Departure Point :Shearwater Cafe, Shop 1 Centre, corner of Livingstone Way and Parkway Drive, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Traveler pickup is offered
Shearwater Cafe Shop 1 Sopers, Parkway Drive, Victoria Falls
Departure Time :9:00am - 5:00pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum Weight – 40 Kilograms Maximum Weight – 120 Kilograms
- Minimum age 14 years and all persons under 18 years must have the written consent of a parent or guardian.
- Not suitable for persons who are either pregnant, epileptic, hypertensive or have a previous knee or back injury.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.