Victoria Falls Bungee Jumping.
The Victoria Falls Bungee Jump is no ordinary bungee. Its undoubtedly the best in the world. Confidently jumping 111 meters off the Victoria Falls Bridge has to be one of the craziest things to do in your bucket list. When you get to Victoria Falls you have the chance to be wild and leap off the bridge toward the roaring and thunderous rapids caved by mother nature. Joseph Campbell said ‘what we are really seeking is an experience where we can feel the rapture of being alive’. No one can stop you, don’t miss out on a once in a life time terrifying and yet exciting experience. You will be ablaze with the adrenalin.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
What's excluded :
There is only one company operating the Victoria Falls Bunge Jump in Victoria Falls and its one of the leading tour operators in the area and it’s called the Shearwater company. The bungee jump jumpmasters open at 0900 up until 1700 and will close for lunch from 1300-1400. When you get to the bridge after signing the indemnity form you will receive a bold permanent marker on your forearm and you will be attached to an ankle and body harness. After the count you will experience the free fall of a life time filled with adrenalin. The free fall is only for 5 seconds before you know it a recovery operator will have you hooked up and winched back to the cat walk below the bridge. If you not brave enough you can always tag a friend along a do a tandem jump. The round up time for the whole experience will take approx. 45 mins to an hour. Although times may vary depending on the seasons. The weather in Victoria falls is always hot most of the times so wear comfortable clothes that will protect you from the sun and just in case bring your sun screen with you. Wear hiking or running shoes and warm clothing in winter
MIN WEIGHT: 40 KG
MAX WEIGHT: 140 KG
MIN AGE: At least 14 years
Departure Point :413 Clarke Rd, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.