Bungy Jumping Experience at Jumpin Heights, Goa (height 55 mtrs).
Bungy Jumping - Now in GOA!
After operating over 70,000 jumps since its inception in 2010 in Rishikesh, and earning recognition from the Ministry of tourism, Govt of India for their international safety standards, Jumpin Heights, the Bungy People - now bring their magic to Goa!
Run by ex-Army officers and with Jump Masters trained extensively under Experts from New Zealand, Jumpin Heights adheres to Australia and New Zealand Standards of Safety for Bungy operations and have revolutionised how safety in adventure sports is perceived in India.
Goa’s first permanent Bungy site- in Mayem Lake, North Goa, a 35 minute drive from the very popular Baga Beach.
Jump from a height of 55 mtrs to experience adrenaline like never before.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- - Bungy Equipments / - Activity Cost of Rs. 4850/- (inclusive of video + GST)
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
Experience Bungy Jumping in Goa (height 55 mtrs) over the gorgeous Mayem Lake in North Goa. Bungy Jumping at Goa Costs Rs. 4850/- (inclusive of video + GST) & our timings at Goa are from 09:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Departure Point :Jumpin Heights Goa, Mayem Lake, Bicholim district, Goa 403504, India
Departure Time :11/25/2019 - 9/21/2021
Monday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Wednesday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Friday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Saturday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- Age Limit : 12 to 45 yrs. | Weight Limit : 40 to 110 kgs. We do not recommend jumps to clients if they have the following medical conditions: a. Back or Neck injuries b. Recent Fracture c. Any Dislocation d.High Blood Pressure e. Asthma f.Neurological Disorders g.Epilepsy h.Heart Conditions i.Pregnancy j.Osteoporosis. You will have to inform the Jump staff of any other medical conditions such as : Asthma, Recent Breaks, Strains, Surgery, Previous Dislocations or any other relevant conditions. All jumpers are required to fill an indemnity waiver form at the time of registering. It is important for jumpers to declare any of the above medical conditions while registering. In case of any of these conditions, people will be prohibited from Jumping. In case of any other relevant conditions, especially over the age of 45, people are obliged to inform the crew, and will further be allowed to bungy jump only at the discretion of the jump master.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.