Our close proximity to world famous Gott's Roadside allows us this unique opportunity to pair our wines with Gott's burgers on a daily basis. Enjoying Merryvale wines alongside Gott's food in our beautiful and historic Cask Room is a once in a lifetime experience. Don't miss the opportunity to treat yourself during your next Napa visit.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Avoid the crowds at Saint Helena's famous Gott’s Roadside by reserving your own private, bespoke burger and wine tasting experience in Merryvale’s historic Cask Room, Terrace or Victorian Veranda. Dating the grill next door has its advantages, and Merryvale’s convenient location across the street makes for a very grown-up relationship.
Your Merryvale Burger Butler Experience begins with our Signature Tasting, during which you’ll sip and savor five of our most popular Napa Valley wines. Your tasting will be followed by the delivery of your pre-ordered lunch to our Cask Room where you’ll settle-in to enjoy your meal alongside any current release or library wines you choose to purchase from our portfolio.
The Merryvale Burger Butler Experience is available by appointment with 48-hours advance notice. The minimum group size for this experience is 4 participants and the $95/person price (Includes all taxes and service fees) includes a private wine tasting and Gott’s meals for all participants. Additional Merryvale wine may be purchased to enjoy during lunch.
• Gott's Hamburgers
• French fries
Departure Point :Merryvale Vineyards, 1000 Main St, St Helena, CA 94574, USA
Departure Time :3/16/2020 - 10/3/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 04:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Our Tasting Terrace and expansive Cask Room allow us to simultaneously host multiple groups while maintaining the highest socially distancing standards. All groups are seated at least 10 feet away from others and we have several private areas for hosting our Reserve Tasting experiences.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.