Buritaca, La Union Del Rio With The Sea
How many times can you bathe in a stream of clear fresh water, then splash in the sea ?; You rarely have such an opportunity ... Luckily this experience is possible in Bocas del Buritaca, a tiny town located 48 kilometers from Santa Marta and that rises on the banks of an incredible river, the main interpreter of this story. Visiting this heavenly place is more to relax on the beach, walk and definitely contemplate the spectacle with the freshness of the Buritaca River or the waters of the Caribbean Sea, in which the river flows later.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers to and from the hotel
What's excluded :
- Lunch (optional)
This beach is where the Buritaca River meets the Caribbean Sea in the Department of Magdalena. Through the water you can see even the thoughts of the fish and if it were not for that small sandy line where tourists rest, the sea could be confused with the sky at certain times of the day. It is a peaceful place, different from many beaches where there are usually thousands of tourists. Here you can rest peacefully and contemplate the panorama.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all passengers staying in the area of Bello Horizonte, red wells, El Rodadero and Santa Marta, if they are staying in TAganga they will be indicated a meeting point.Please inform the hotel where you are staying to coordinate the activity.The pick up time varies according to the hotel where you are staying.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.