Bus Hue To Da Nang With Sightseeing Stop
• Travel from Hue to Hoi An on a sightseeing route
• Take in the beautiful landscape of Vietnam
• Visit four unique and interesting sights along the route
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- Van from 16 - 19 seats
- Mineral wate
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tour Center Viet Nam, No. 11 Lane 56 Duy Tan, Hue City, Hue 530000 Vietnam
Your tour guide and transportation will pick you up from your hotel in Hue then depart for the first location, Thanh Than Bridge. One of the oldest bridges in Vietnam it holds over 200 years of history you will learn about from your guide. In addition to visiting the bridge, you can walk around the local market and Museum of Exhibiting Farming Tools before continuing on to the next location. Lang Co Beach is the next stop, one of the 20 most beautiful beaches in the world, here you will have many opportunities to take photos and enjoy the beautiful views.
08:00-08:30: Departure to Da Nang from Hue city center. Stop to visit and take pictures at: Thanh Toan tile – roofed bridge, Lang Co Beach, Hai Van Pass “the clouds pass” to have a panoramic view on the Vietnam East Sea.
11:30-12:00: Arrive in Da Nang. Go to your hotel
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.