Bus Tour to the Pyramids from Sharm El Sheikh
Full day trip to the pyramids on a comfortable big touristic bus with a toilet, will let you visit the main Cairo attractions like the pyramids, Sphinx and the museum of Egyptian antiquities if you are on budget.
Ideal for couples, youth and budget travelers as it is a group tour and you will not be alone even if you are a solo traveller.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - in a local restaurant
- Entrance fees as per the program
- Egyptologist guide speaking your language
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu)
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Drinks in the restaurant during lunch
- Entrance fee inside the pyramids
- CAmel ride at the pyramids
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Let's have a walking tour around the pyramids in Giza, take some great pictures, enter inside a pyramid (opened on the day), climb on one of them and even more!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Great Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu), Giza Egypt
Let's explore the pyramid from outside and inside, have walking tour around it and climb some of its steps.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
We will come close to this great statue located at the bottom of the 2nd pyramid of Giza, let's explore its Valley temple and take some great pictures with the statue.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Here we will have 2 hours guided tour and explore many halls with ancient Egyptian artifacts. We will visit king's Tut collection and check animals mummies hall.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from in front of the main hotel gate
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.