Bus transfer between Ninh Binh - Tuan Chau
- Pick up at 6h30Am to 7h00 Am from Tam Coc. Drop off at Tuan Chau Island where you can get cruise trip to Halong Bay.
- Pick up at 12hAm to 12h30Pm from Tuan Chau. Drop off at Tam Coc .
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- One-way shared transfer
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Hạ Long Bay, in northeast Vietnam, is known for its emerald waters and thousands of towering limestone islands topped by rainforests. Junk boat tours and sea kayak expeditions take visitors past islands named for their shapes, including Stone Dog and Teapot islets. The region is popular for scuba diving, rock climbing and hiking, particularly in mountainous Cát Bà National Park.
Ninh Bình is a province in northern Vietnam's Red River Delta. In the province's northwest, the vast Cúc Phương National Park is known for its green valleys, karst mountains and conservation centers. It has hiking trails and caves, and is home to many rare species including langur monkeys and pangolins. In the northeast, its namesake capital city is a base for exploring nearby temples.
Departure Point :Tam Coc Road, Tam Coc Rd, Ninh Hải, Hoa Lư, Ninh Bình, Vietnam
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Hanoi Biking Travel