Busan Half-Day Sightseeing (Ryugu-ji Temple, Gorokushima Sky Walk, Gamcheon Culture Village)
A half-day trip to Busan city that takes you around Busan's popular tourist spots in half a day.
Haedong Yonggungsa Temple, located in the eastern part of Busan, is a Kannon sacred place and is known as a temple where one wish will come true if you pray. It's also a night view spot, drive through the famous Gwangan Bridge at the Busan Fireworks Show held in October every year. Go around Gamcheon Culture Village, also known as Machu Picchu in Busan, where various houses are lined up.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Vehicles on tour (mixed)
- Parking fee, high-speed fee, admission fee
- Japanese guide (Japanese guide / driver if less than 4 participants)
- Entry/Admission - Haedong Yonggung Temple
- Entry/Admission - Oryukdo Skywalk
- Entry/Admission - Busan Gamcheon Culture Village
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Haedong Yonggung Temple, 416-3, Sirang-ri, Gijangeup, Gijang-gun, Busan 619-902 South Korea
Located about 50 minutes by car from Busan city to the northeast, Haedong Yonggungsa Temple is one of Korea's three major Kannon sacred sites. It is also known as a temple where anyone can make a wish if they pray with all their heart.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Oryukdo Skywalk, 137, Oryukdo-ro, Nam-gu, Busan 48594 South Korea
A 15-meter crow skywalk is set on a 35-meter cliff. Goroshima, a tourist attraction in Busan that can be seen as five or six depending on the tide changes, is right in front of you.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Gwangandaegyo Bridge, Busan South Korea
Gwangan Bridge, which is 742 meters long and is the largest in Korea, is a famous night view bridge that has been completed in 1994 and has been completed for 8 years. The Busan Fireworks Show held every October is famous.
Stop At: Busan Gamcheon Culture Village, 203, Gamnae 2-ro, Saha-gu, Busan 49368 South Korea
Gamcheon Culture Village is impressive with colorful houses lined up on the slopes of the mountain valley. You can enjoy the colorful village scenery and paintings, art buildings, and the real life of the people living there.
Duration: 50 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at each hotel in Busan.The pick-up time varies depending on the number of tour participants, so please be sure to check the email.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.