Busselton Jetty + Train ride + Winery + scenic drive full day tour
A minimum of 3 persons required please.
Enjoy a fun filled day on a comfortable and relaxed scenic drive to Busselton. This tour is popular with families, so round up the kids and adults and enjoy the relaxed day out!
Crooked Carrot Café – start the day with a delicious morning tea/coffee and freshly baked goodies, at a quirky countryside café.
Fun things to do
Wander around the Jetty shop – lots of goodies to buy. Enjoy the 45 min Busselton Jetty and train ride – young and old will enjoy the iconic piece of history in itself.
Have a delicious lunch and drink at The Equinox Restaurant and bar – overlooking the gorgeous Busselton Jetty beach.
Capel Vale Winery – enjoy wine tastings in beautiful surroundings and relax while you take in the scenery around you.
Your scenic daycation includes bottled water, morning tea/coffee and cake, entry fees/train ride, a delicious lunch with a drink and wine tastings.
Go on – say “TOOT TOOT CHEERS!”
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Bottled water
- Wine tastings
- Entry/Admission - The Crooked Carrot
- Entry/Admission - Busselton Jetty
- Entry/Admission - Equinox Restaurant & Bar
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Crooked Carrot, Forrest Hwy &, Rigg Rd, Myalup WA 6220, Australia
Start the day with a delicious morning tea/coffee and cake.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Busselton Jetty, 3L Queen St Beach Front Busselton, Busselton, Western Australia 6280 Australia
Young and old will enjoy the Busselton Jetty and train ride – which is an iconic piece of history in itself. Poeple from all over the world visit the Busselton Jetty.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Equinox Restaurant & Bar, 1 Foreshore Parade, Busselton WA 6280, Australia
Enjoy a delicious lunch and a drink overlooking the gorgeous Busselton Jetty beach.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We collect you from your Mandurah hotel, accommodation or Mandurah Train Station.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.