Byron Bay and the Crystal Castle Day Tour from Gold Coast
Take a day trip to Australia's eastern most point Byron Bay Lighthouse and enjoy coastal views, perhaps spot whales, sea birds and dolphins. You'll enjoy a scenic drive down the coast into New South Wales, with a few scenic stops as well as a drive through downtown Byron Bay. At 11.30am you'll arrive at Crystal Castle in northern New South Wales to enjoy the beautiful grounds, the Buddha and countless crystals to view and buy in every colour of the rainbow. The Lotus Cafe has an impressive organic menu to choose from too while you watch the children in the playground or worship at the World Peace Stupa.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Cape Byron Lighthouse
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live commentary on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Crystal Castle entry, shop and cafe lunch (food & beverage own cost)
- Entry/Admission - Cape Byron Lighthouse
- Entry/Admission - Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- QLD Border Pass
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cape Byron Lighthouse, Cape Byron Walking Track, Byron Bay, New South Wales 2481 Australia
Standing on a bald rocky cliff, this
working lighthouse marks the eastern
most point of the Australian continent.
Built in 1901 visitors can walk on the
headland, get their bearings and spot
wildlife. The lighthouse is situated 3
kilometres northeast of the township
of Byron Bay.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Byron Bay, New South Wales Australia
Spend ample time to shop, surf, swim, snorkel and relax
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Crystal Castle & Shambhala Gardens, 81 Monet Drive, Mullumbimby, New South Wales 2482 Australia
Enrich your spirit at this tranquil sanctuary with the world's largest and most beautiful crystals of every colour, rainforest paths, gardens, the Lotus Cafe, sacred statues and a giant Buddha as well as the World Peace Stupa blessed by the Dalai Lama.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Novotel Surfers Paradise, Cnr Of Surfers Paradise Blvd And, Hanlan St, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217, Australia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- NOTE: Although the borders have opened up, each student and adult supervisor will need to fill out the Border-pass individually. Please print and fill out the border pass in order to travel to and from the state border.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.