Byron Bay Kayaking with Dolphins and Mount Warning Sunrise Climb Including Overnight Camping and BBQ Dinner
Combine two of Byron Bay’s must-do experiences – kayaking with dolphins and climbing Mount Warning at sunrise. Ocean kayaking, wild dolphins, camp fires, night time stargazing, early morning bushwalking, ancient rainforests and jaw-dropping panoramic views await you. Spend an afternoon kayaking with dolphins in the Byron Bay Marine Park before traveling to the base of Mount Warning for a delicious campfire BBQ dinner (vegetarian options available on request). Camp overnight in a tent under the stars and wake early next morning to embark on a climb to the top of Mount Warning reaching the summit as the sun starts to rise over the easternmost point of Australia.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- All transfers
- All gear for your kayak adventure
- Free trip photos (for download)
- All camping gear (tents, mattresses, sleeping bags, torches)
- All meals (afternoon tea, BBQ-style dinner, breakfast, snacks for the walk)
- Entry/Admission - Mount Warning
- Entry/Admission - Mount Warning Summit Trail
What's excluded :
- No guidance for the actual 9 km return summit walk.
Day 1: Dolphin Kayak Tour & Mount Warning base camp
Stop At: Byron Bay, Byron Bay, Byron Shire, New South Wales
This overnight Byron Bay tour kicks off with a three hour afternoon ocean kayak with our partner Go Sea Kayak Byron Bay, that offers some of the best dolphin spotting in Byron Bay – not to mention turtles and migrating whales (during the winter months).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Mount Warning, New South Wales Australia
From here, we hit the road for a scenic drive through the Byron hinterland to the Mount Warning National Park where we set-up camp for the night. Unwind and relax around the campfire while you enjoy a delicious BBQ dinner and toast marshmallows before spending the night in your tent under the stars.
Duration: 6 hours
Accommodation included: Camping under the stars in your tent.
Day 2: Mount Warning summit walk
Stop At: Mount Warning Summit Trail, Mount Warning, New South Wales 2484 Australia
After your breakfast climb Mount Warning at dawn to reach the highest point in the region and bask in the first sun rays to hit mainland Australia. How long does it take to climb Mount Warning? The journey is a 9km, 4 hour self-guided return walk that takes you through subtropical World Heritage listed rainforest and, upon ascent, offers 360 degree ocean and Byron hinterland views. It never fails to inspire.
Duration: 9 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Byron Visitor Centre, 80 Jonson St, Byron Bay NSW 2481, Australia
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Note: The actual 9 km return Summit Walk is self guided. Byron Bay Adventure Tours does not operate within the Wollumbin NP.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.