Bze Indigenous Reef Traditional Fish to Dish Experience
Southern Belize provides easy access to the magnificent Belize Barrier Reef, one of the largest and most impressive coral reefs in the world.Some of the offshore deep-water species that you are more likely to catch on a fishing tour: Blue Marlin or White Marlin Sailfish Tuna, Wahoo, Dorado, Kingfish, and Sharks, while in the shore, these species abound: Barracuda, Kingfish, Cero, Spanish Mackerel, Groupers, Dog snappers, Mutton snappers, Cubera snappers, Yellowtail Snapper, Bonito, Bar and Horse Eye Jacks, and Rainbow Runners.Fishing in Belize is a unique experience due to the fact the the Belize Barrier Reef is home to a plethora of tropical fishesOn this fishing and snorkeling tour, your professional guide will bring you to amazing fishing spots where you will be able to reel in tasty specimens from sustainable species of fish.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Local taxes
- Meals as per itinerary (L=lunch or D=dinner)
- Round-trip boat ride
- fishing & snorkeling gears
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mesoamerican Reef (Belize Barrier Reef), Belize
Our licensed indigenous guides will be taking you to some of Belize's best fishing spots so we can catch that delectable lunch for our island cookout.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Seafront, Hopkins, Belize
Traveler pickup is offered
Please advise us of the Hotel we you are staying. Pickups are available from the nearest dock.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.