Cabo de Gata Active. Guided kayak route through the coves of the Natural Park
CABO DE GATA ACTIVO, the only company in the Tripadvisor® Hall of Fame to have received the TripAdvisor® Certificate of Excellence every year since 2015.
In this adventure we combine a physical activity, such as the practice of sea kayaking, with the pleasure of enjoying and knowing from a unique perspective, the magnificent Cabo de Gata - Níjar Natural Park. Knowing the cliffs of the Natural Park and its caves from the sea, on board a kayak, is an unforgettable experience, since many places and corners can only be seen from this small boat.
The kayak routes through Cabo de Gata are so special because Cabo de Gata is one of the Spanish natural areas affected by a greater number of protection figures, both natural and cultural. These inscriptions are based on their geological, ecological, historical, anthropological and landscape richness.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of double kayak, paddle and vest
- Theoretical use and safety mini-course in sea kayaking
- Explanations of biology, geology, history, culture and curiosities of the environment
- Digital photographic report during the activity
- Civil Liability and Accident Insurance
- Fresh water bottle and energy bar
- Remote support boat connected by radio to the guides
- Qualified guides in first aid and aquatic lifeguard
What's excluded :
You will enjoy a privileged panoramic view of the Cabo de Gata coasts from the sea, its coastal towns, the whimsical shapes of the cliffs and volcanic formations in the area. You will learn a little about the Natural Park, its flora, fauna, geology and you will observe its seabed.
• Parque Natural de Cabo de Gata, Almeria Spain
Departure Point :CABO DE GATA ACTIVO | kayak, Calle Carr. Antigua del Faro, 57, 04150 Cabo de Gata, Almería, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.