Cabo Turtle Release
Releasing Turtles into the wild is heart warming activity! A great occasion to learn something new about this amazing animal while enjoying spectacular sunsets on the Pacific Ocean. An activity for everyone.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transportation from Meeting Point to Activity Location
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up
While releasing Turtles into the wild you'll be learning a lot about the animal, our conservation efforts and enjoy great sunsets on the Pacific Ocean.
Every year the Olive Ridley turtles, one of the 6 species that actually visit to Baja California Sur, returns with the purpose of reproduction and nesting: we are there, right after the disclosure of the eggs, and will help the little hatchlings to make their first step into the wild.
Our marine biologist will share lots of information about the animal, the location and will answer all your questions and curiosities. A tour meant for everyone: very little physical effort is required so even toddlers will have a great time!
Departure Point :Cabo Trek, Local A Tesoro Hotel, Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 20, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- CABO TREK is in the process of getting certified by SECTUR (Secretaria de Salud) as a company that complies with the standards to obtain the “PUNTO LIMPIO” (Clean Point) recognition. Among other precautions we will focus: Hygiene: An increased focus on disinfection and sanitation, including the addition of hand-washing stations and hand sanitizers in key areas. Social distancing: we will keep our groups very small if dealing with mixed groups.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.