Cagliari: Is Cannoneris Nature Reserve Jeep and Walking Tour from Chia
Get exposed to the beautiful nature of Italy's island with this tour of Is Cannoneris.
This real green Sardinian forest has the most significant holm oaks in Europe, with a majestic forest set over 900 meters high. Escape the busy city life for a walking tour of Italy's best-kept secret.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Light refreshments
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off only for Chia area
- Jeep Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Bitan - Daily Tours, Via Vittorio Emanuele III 11, 09010, Domus de Maria, Sardinia Italy
We will start our jeep tour from Chia heading the mountains.
Stop At: Foresta de Is Cannoneris, Pula, Sardinia Italy
The real Sardinian green heart is represented by Is Cannoneris, the most significant European holm oaks majestic forest set over 900-meter feet. In this magic place, you may meet up with deers, eagles, mouflons, wild boars, which are the most important species that inhabit Is Cannoneris Reserve. This itinerary also includes the visit to the prehistoric ruins of Nuraghi, ancient stone buildings, vast examples of the "drystone" technique, dated from 1500 b.C. This exciting walking tour ends with a typical Sardinian snack (that in the Sardinian language is called "Sa Picchettada"), offered by the guides.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Parcheggio Ombreggiato CTC, Viale del Porto, 09010 Chia CA, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Minimum of 2 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.