Cai Be Floating Market Luxury Group Tour 1 Day from Ho Chi Minh City
• Discover Mekong Floating market and see what life is like on the Delta
• Traditional coconut candy workshop
• Honey bee farm
• Traditional rice wine making
• Traditional pop rice handmade process
• Traditional rice paper handmade product
• Riding bicycle in countryside
• Traditional folk music
• Experience the incredibly lush beauty of the Mekong Delta
• Savour tropical fruit on an island
• Feast on Vietnamese cuisine at a local restaurant
• Row in a sampan along the canals through shady, breezy canal under the green canopy of water coconuts trees
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All entrance fees
- Hot tea, bottled water, tropical fruits, traditional music in tour
- Travel insurance: $5,000 USD/ case/ person
- Motorized boat and rowing boat/ sampan on the Mekong River
- Pick up & drop off at Centre of City as mentioned in Departure
- Traditional lunch at local restaurant (Halal & Vegan Food available)
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Experienced English speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Cai Be Floating Market
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Tips/ gratuities
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: People's Committee of Ho Chi Minh City, Số 86 Lê Thánh Tôn, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh 710212, Vietnam
We will start from Ho Chi Minh city to visit Cai Be Floating Market.
Stop At: Cai Be Floating Market, Cai Be Vietnam
The Mekong Delta became famous worldwide during what locals call the anti-American War. The Delta is also famous for its floating markets such as Cai Be floating market.
It is located on the middle of Tien River bordering with three provinces of Vinh Long, Tien Giang and Ben Tre.
For those who just have a short time, Mekong Delta tour Cai Be Floating Market will give you an overview of the typical of Vietnam. On the way, you can see the green paddy fields stretching towards the horizon (2 hours driving).
After arrival in the Cai Be, we will on board for an exploration of lush vegetation of the Mekong Delta and the lively floating market. Next the visitors could enjoy a nice trip by rowing the boat on the maze of shady canals to arrive at a local orchard in order to enjoy the fresh local tropical fruits. About costumes, mostly participants performing “đờn ca tài tử” are friends, neighbors so they often wear daily clothes while performing. In Southern region, the main costume is “áo bà ba” – a traditional costume that you find only in Vietnam Mekong River. In recent years, in order to meet the needs of visitors, groups of traditional music gather to be several clubs. In addition to their occupation, they will also perform when being required. While performing, they helped listeners feel the content of the songs. In particular, they had ability to feel a song by heart very high. They made the listeners understand more about Vietnam southern land where has interlacing river systems. For a long time ago, the image of local boats, wherries, rivers, bridges ... have been extremely familiar to the locals here. Right when being born, they were immersed in to vast sky and land. When growing up, they had to go through bamboo bridges. When fishing, dropping nets, carrying goods to the market... they also attached their lives to the immense water. Đờn ca tài tử are songs which are bold of Southern people’s mood through the picture of rivers, boats ... Music influences profound to the soul of the listener. The traditional music helps them relax after a tiring working day.
Moreover, we could visit the daily life activities of the handicraft villages of the local people. We will have a break and enjoy lunch at the orchard fruit garden. From here we will have a pleasant time riding bicycles to villages, sightseeing or relaxing on the hammock. Then continue on boat to Cai Be town for a land market. Lastly, the van will take you back to Sai gon to end the trip.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Hotel Continental Saigon, 132 Đồng Khởi, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up at the hotel within District 1, 3, 4 in Ho Chi Minh City. Picking up from other districts might be extra charged.
Departure Time :7:45 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.