Cairns Aquarium Admission Ticket
Cairns Aquarium is an exciting, new all-weather visitor attraction located in the heart of Cairns, open daily. Guests of all ages will have guaranteed interaction with the spectacular beauty of over 16,000 marine and land animals from two World Heritage listed areas; the Great Barrier Reef and the Wet Tropics Rainforest.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Elusive Rainforest and Reef Creatures
- Live Ray and Shark Feeding Show
- Oceanarium with Underwater Tunnel
- Australia’s only Deep Reef Tank
- Marine Touch Tank
- Conservation Talks and Presentations
- Entry/Admission - Cairns Aquarium
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks (unless specified)
- Transportation to/from the aquarium
- Visit: Cairns Aquarium, 5 Florence St, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Follow the journey of a drop of rain as it travels from creeks and streams, into the rivers and down the tropical mountain range, through ancient rainforest to coastal mangroves before finally crossing the world’s largest coral reef, The Great Barrier Reef and entering the depths of the Coral Sea.
Come face to face with over 15,000 animals, see live coral displays, diver shark feeds, marine and reptile touch tanks and enjoy informative, ecologist talks.
Discover 70 different habitats showcasing the stunning diversity of the species found in the rainforest and the reef, some of which are rarely seen in the wild.
Stand inches from sharks and stingrays, giant endangered sawfish, turtles, pythons and a kaleidoscope of tropical fish in the largest oceanarium in Queensland and the only Deep Reef tank in Australia. General Admission includes.
Departure Point :Cairns Aquarium, 5 Florence St, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Departure Time :General Admission 7/22/2020 - 6/18/2022
General Admission + Lunch 4/1/2021 - 6/18/2022
Monday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM Wednesday - Sunday: 10:00 AM - 03:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Customers may arrive anytime between 10am-3pm. Last entry 2pm.
- Most travelers can participate
- Cairns Aquarium open 365 days of the year (incl. Public Holidays)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.