Cairns Aquarium Dive with the Sharks
Exciting dive experience in the Cairns Aquarium Reef Tank. Come face to face with reef sharks, large stingrays, Queensland groupers and lots more!
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Medical check
- Introduction to scuba diving
- Diving equipment and wetsuit
- All day general admission to Cairns Aquarium
- Scuba certificate of completion
- Entry/Admission - Cairns Aquarium
What's excluded :
- Lunch - No food or drink included
- Visit: Cairns Aquarium, 5 Florence St, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
An experience for everyone, whether you are a certified diver or have never breathed underwater before, you can take the plunge into the Cairns Aquarium Reef Tank!
Your Dive with the Sharks experience begins at 12:00pm with a medical check, then our experienced dive team will ensure that you are comfortable with the SCUBA equipment and breathing underwater, before it's time to dive into Cairns Aquarium's underwater world!
Family and friends can watch from the dry side of the glass plus you can enjoy all-day admission at the aquarium; a chance to get acquainted with the rest of our animals and eco systems.
• Available 12pm Mon-Fri (not available on Public Holidays)
• Total duration: 2.5 - 3 hours
• No previous diving experience required
• Please contact Cairns Aquarium Reservations for full disclosure of terms & conditions.
Departure Point :Cairns Aquarium, 5 Florence St, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.