Cairns City Tour
Cairns is amazing Town steeped in History. Famous not only for its Reef and Rainforest but also for its early history and the trials and tribulations of the early settlers. Your tour not only encompasses the natural environment of Cairns and it’s surrounds but some of its early history and architecture. Kuranda Skyrail and the Historical Train can be included by prior arrangement.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairns Esplanade Lagoon, 52 - 54 The Esplanade Opposite Mantra Esplanade, Cairns, Queensland 4870 Australia
The Tour starts in Cairns near the Lagoon and proceeds North to Cairns Lookout, Barron Gorge and Palm Cove. The Tour May include Skyrail Kuranda and the Historic Train by prior arrangement.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your Hotel at a predetermined time usually around 0800 or 1200. The City Tour predominately encompasses Cairns City and amazing places of interest off the beaten track and more prominent places of interest. The Tour can be varied to incorporate Skyrail, the Historic Train and Kuranda or places of special interest for the Guest.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.