Cairns Luxury Catamaran Harbor and Dinner Cruise
Step aboard a luxury catamaran for 2.5-hours of cruising, dining and panoramic mountain and city views. Throughout the evening you will cruise the calm water inlet and waterfront precinct of Cairns Your on board chefs are proud to present an expansive 3-course meal made from the freshest ingredients and featuring the region's best produce.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 2.5 hour calm water sunset/evening cruise
- Luxurious air-conditioned vessel
- Complimentary glass of sparkling wine, beer or soft drink on arrival
- 3 course dinner menu( Alternate drop)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase from a fully licensed bar)
- This is the perfect way to end a perfect day in paradise. This dinner cruise departs Marlin Marina at 6pm and returns at 8.30pm. Check-in and boarding is at the boat, moored at Marlin Marina at 5.30pm. A complimentary drink is served on arrival and the bar is open for you to relax on board prior to departure.
With your glasses charged, stroll the interior or exterior decks and admire the view as the sky transforms from blue to orange and finally a silky black, filled with thousands of sparkling stars. Depart for your 2.5 hour cruise into the heart of Trinity Inlet and across the waterfront precinct of Cairns, from the Cruise Liner Terminal to the Esplanade.
The water is calm, the weather mild and the night is yours to enjoy, a delicious 3-course meal featuring some of the region’s best produce.. The luxurious sailing catamaran is fully licensed, selling a range of beverages, including tropical cocktails. This is the ultimate in waterside dining.
Return at 8.30pm to Cairns.
Departure Point :Cairns Marlin Marina, 1 Spence St, Cairns City QLD 4870, Australia
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 4 years old
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please advise dietary requirements a minimum of 1 day before departure
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Contact tracing is in place and all travelers will need to provide their details upon arrival. We are following the guidelines and precautions set by the Queensland Government.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.