Cairo and Luxor in Two Days from Hurghada
Leave you hotel in Hurghada Red Sea for a 2-day tour to see ancient Egypt’s most famous monuments. Fly from Hurghada to Cairo to visit the Pyramids and Sphinx at Giza, and then fly to Luxor to see Valley of the Kings and Karnak at the next day before transferring back to Hurghada.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up services from your hotel in Hurghada and return
- Accommodation in Luxor with breakfast at Sonesta St George Hotel
- All transfers by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Private English speaking guide throughout your tours
- Transfer from Luxor to Hurghada by private vehicle
- Lunch at local restaurant during tour in Cairo & Luxor
- Bottled water on board the vehicle
- Shopping tours through out Khan El Khalili bazaars
- All service charges & taxes
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- Optional activities
- Personal spendings
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Day 02: Luxor Tours / Back to Hurghada
Breakfast at your hotel in Luxor and then you will be accompanied by your English speaking tour guide in a private air-conditioned vehicle to visit the fabulous Karnak Temples the largest place of worship ever built. Lunch will be served in Luxor at local restaurant. After that you will be moved to the West Bank of the river Nile to visit the two colossal statues of Amenhotep III (Colossi of Memnon), and then visit the Valley of the Kings, where the magnificent tombs discovered, you will visit 3 tombs excluding Tutankhamen.
Continue the tour to visit the Hatshepsut temple at El Deir El Bahary, this impressive temple dedicated to the Queen Hatshipsut the only female pharaoh who ruled Egypt. Finally, you will be transferred from Luxor by a private air-conditioned vehicle back to your hotel in Hurghada for about 04 hours driving.
Note: kindly note that if you are staying in a hotel in Makadi, Elgouna, Sahl Hasheesh, or Soma Bay, extra fees will be charged.
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Day 01:Hurghada/ Cairo Tours / Fly to Luxor
Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from your hotel in Hurghada or Gouna by a private air-conditioned modern vehicle for flight to Cairo. Upon your arrival at Cairo Airport, you will be accompanied by your private Egyptologist guide to discover the exquisite Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus, the Sphinx with a head of a pharaoh and lion’s body, which dates back to the reign of King Chephren, and the Valley Temple of the Pyramid of Chephren.
Lunch will be served at a good quality local restaurant in Cairo. Then you will move on to the Egyptian Museum which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated. Continue driving to Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar. In the evening you will be driven to Cairo Airport for flight to Luxor where you will be met and transferred to your hotel in Luxor.
Note: kindly note that any hotel's pickup from Safaga, Soma Bay,
Makadi, Sahl Hasheesh, or Elgouna will be for extra charge.
Departure Point :from your hotel in Hurghada
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :to your hotel in Hurghada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.