Cairo City Tour with Cairo Tower
A explore the city of Cairo by night. Stroll through the main of Cairo's down town streets Talaat Harb Str., Old Opera Square, New Opera, Attaba square with its all sorts of merchandise and enjoy a look at the city of Cairo from above the Cairo tower. A Cairo City tour allows you to explore the vibrant city and its magical attractions at night.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Tower
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo Tower, El-Andalus, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Located in the modern district of Zamalek, the Cairo Tower (Burj Al-Qāhira) is a telecommunications tower built in granite, designed with a stylized appearance and covered by a latticework that looks like the lotus flower. The tour includes a look at the city of Cairo from above with its glittering lights from the Cairo tower.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Cairo Opera House, Gezira Island Ard Elopera, Gezira, Zamalek, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Cairo Opera over looking the Nile and located in Zamalek island.
Pass By: Suuq el Ataba, Cairo Egypt
The busiest part of Cairo is Ataba square where local vendors sell all sort of merchandise at very cheap prices, Egyptians head to Ataba if they would like to get good deals.
Stop At: Talaat Harb Square, Talaat Harb, Bab Al Louq, Qasr El Nil, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Explore the night life of normal Egyptians at the streets of down town Cairo. Down town Cairo is famous for its buildings that dates back to the Kingdom era with unique architectural style.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels. Exact pick up time will be provided before tour date
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.