Cairo Full City Tour Felucca Ride and Cairo Tower
This is a private full day tour that starts with the Egyptian museum that has the biggest collection of ancient Egyptian artifacts in the world including the precious treasures of king Tut animal mummy room, Royal Mummy room (extra fees) and much more.
Then you will proceed to enjoy a felucca (traditional sailboat) on the Nile river, after that you will have typical Egyptian lunch and move to Old Cairo to explore the Hanging Church and the synagogue of Ben Ezra, later you will proceed to the Citadel of Saladdin and the Alabaster mosque and finally head to the worldwide known bazaar of Khan el Khalili to enjoy its oriental atmosphere.
At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local taxes
- 1 hour felucca ride
- Bottled water
- Lunch (Koshary)
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Cairo Tower
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairo Tower, El-Andalus, Cairo 11511 Egypt
This is more than a regular Cairo city tour as you will enjoy the scene from the top of Cairo tour and felucca ride on the Nile river, as well as the Egyptian museum, Old Cairo, Citadel and the bazaar of Khan el Khalili.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :El-Tahrir square, Qasr Ad Dobarah, Abdeen, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :6:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.