Cairo: Giza Pyramids, Sakkara Pyramids and Memphis - Full Day Tour
This tour recommended for any guest have two or three days in Cairo. In this case guest can have one full day to cover the area of the Pyramids.
Step back in time to the days of ancient Egypt on a private tour of the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx, the necropolis of Sakkara and the former capital, Memphis. With your own private Egyptologist guide to lead the way on this private tour, you can determine the amount of time you'd like to spend at each of the sites you'll visit.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Memphis and Sakkara
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Giza Plateau have famous pyramids for King Khufu, King Keferen and King Mycrenous.
You can see there also the other six pyramids for the queens and princesses of the royal family.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
The famous statue for God Rc Hor Akhty which is shaped as human head and lion body.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara Egypt
The first stone building ever build all over the world and first pyramid ever built also. There is other pyramids there dating to different times and the noble tombs for the high officials.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Memphis and Sakkara, Cairo 11655 Egypt
Memphis located 5 km after Sakkara pyramids and there you will see the colossi statue for King Ramses II.
Memphis is the first capital for Egypt after it unified by king Narmer.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We drop off also all travelers to their accommodation places or airport.Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Start from Tuesday, September 1st 2020, passengers of all nationalities, including Egyptians, are required to provide negative PCR Test Certificate for (COVID-19) issued not more than 48 hours prior to arrival to any of the Egyptian Airports. Don't forget to bring your own face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.