Cairo: Giza Pyramids Sound and Light Show with Transfers
Journey through the history of Ancient Egypt with a ticket to the sound and light show at the Pyramids of Giza. Take your seats in the Giza Plateau to watch the story of the pharaohs and Egyptians projected onto the pyramids and Sphinx at night.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fee
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- All taxes and service charges
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
What's excluded :
- Any visit not mention in the itinerary.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
If you’ve been impressed by the Pyramids of Giza by daylight, experience the magic of the monuments at night with a ticket to the Sound and Light Show in the Giza Plateau.
Transfer from Cairo by air-conditioned van, and take your seats in the spectacular setting of the pyramids and Great Sphinx in the desert. A recorded commentary will tell the story of the Pharaohs of Ancient Egypt as images are projected on to the temple walls.
Learn more about Ancient Egypt and each ruin as the story unfolds, climaxing when the Great Sphinx comes to life and speaks the words of a long dead pharaoh. End the tour with a transfer back to your hotel in Cairo.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any place in Cairo or GizaAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.