Cairo Layover Tour To Giza Pyramids & Sphinx From Cairo Airport
Visit one of the Seven Wonders of the World! Your guide will take you to the 5000-year old necropolis in Giza. Stand at the foot of the Great Pyramids, built for Cheops, Chefren and Mykerinus, and guarded by the Great Sphinx. Everyone who visits Egypt needs to see the Pyramids.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle
- - Private All Languages speaking Egyptologist guide
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- - Bottled water during your trip.
- - All taxes & service charge
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Your tour manager from Sun Pyramids Tours will pick you up from Cairo international airport, to visit the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, the head of a pharaoh with a lion’s body, dates from the time of Chephren. The tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren. This temple served definitely two functions: First, it was used for the purification of the mummy of the king before its burial. Second, it was used for making the Mummification process of the king.
Then you will be transferred back to Cairo international airport
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
at Cairo International Airportfrom your hotel in Cairo or giza
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.