Cairo Layover Tours to Giza Pyramids & Egyptian Museum & Bazaar
With Visitors Egypt Tours, you will get the chance to live the experience of the ancient Egyptian history with our experienced and professional guides with the lowest prices possible.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Pickup & drop off service from airport
- All transfers by a Private air-conditioned vehicle
- tour guide
- All Service charges & taxes
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
What's excluded :
- Any extras
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Visitors Egypt’s tour guide will be waiting you at Cairo airport outside the terminal exit gate. They will be holding a sign showing the company’s name (Visitors Egypt Tours).
Move by an air-conditioned car to start your tour by visiting the plateau of Giza where you will see the Great Pyramids of Giza (The only remaining landmark of the Old seven wonders of the world). You will see the Pyramid of Cheops and the pyramids of Chephren and Mycerinus. Take a few pictures from the panoramic area before moving on to the Valley Temple and the Great Sphinx.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Then move to visit The Egyptian Museum of Antiquities. You will get the chance to visit the collection of King Tutankhamen including the famous golden mask of the boy king.
Additionally, you can also visit the Mummies Hall (for extra ticket purchasable on sit) in which you will see the mummies of the ancient Egyptian Kings.
After finishing the tour you will be transferred to Cairo Airport with enough time before your flight time.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.