Cairo Over day Full Day ( Pyramids & Egyptian Museum & Sphinx ) - Hurghada
Travel back in time to experience the heritage of Ancient Egypt on a full-day tour to Cairo and Giza, with transfers by air-conditioned vehicles from the Red Sea.
Following a pick-up from your hotel, get some great views of the landscape en route to the Egyptian capital. Stops can be made whenever you require. Upon arrival in Cairo, visit the Egyptian Museum on Tahrir Square, and discover one of the most comprehensive collections of Ancient Egyptian relics in the world.
Transfer to Giza in the afternoon to see the Great Pyramids and Great Sphinx in the Giza Plateau visit the Papyrus museum and learn how the Ancient Egyptians used it to record their civilization . Marvel at this last surviving monument of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, built more than 4.500 years ago as everlasting graves for the pharaohs Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinos.
Marvel at the mysterious Sphinx statue of a Pharaoh’s head with a lion’s body.
Transfer back to your hotel in Hurghada the evening.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Egyptian Museum Ticket
- Giza Pyramid Ticket
- Live Guide
- Papyrus Museum
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Egypt Papyrus Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Sphinx of Memphis
What's excluded :
- Photo shooting session available on request at extra charge
- Enter inside the Great Pyramid
- Camel ride
- Solar Boat Museum
- Transfer from (Makadi,Sahl hashesh, Safaga, Gouna) 10$ per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, known commonly as the Egyptian Museum or Museum of Cairo, in Cairo, Egypt, is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It has 120,000 items, with a representative amount on display, the remainder in storerooms
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Pyramids of Giza | National Geographic. All three of Giza's famed pyramids and their elaborate burial complexes were built during a frenetic period of construction, from roughly 2550 to 2490 B.C. The pyramids were built by Pharaohs
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Egypt Papyrus Museum, 98 Pyramids Road, Giza 11511 Egypt
The Giza pyramid complex contains the fabled relics of Egypt's Old Kingdom, constructed a whopping 4,500 years ago. Get a peek at one of the world's
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Sphinx of Memphis, Mit Rahina, Al Badrashin 11511 Egypt
The Great Sphinx of Giza, commonly referred to as the Sphinx of Giza or just the Sphinx, is a limestone statue of a reclining sphinx, a mythical creature. Facing directly from West to East, it stands on the Giza Plateau on the west bank of the Nile in Giza, Egypt.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We Offer free round trip Transfer from Hurghada Hotels.Round Trip Transfer from (Safaga , El Gouna , Soma Bay, Sahel Hashish) Hotels extra charge $ 10 per person.Kindly advise Hotel name & Room number to inform Hotel Security.
Departure Time :1:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Buskapazität% 50
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.