Cairo Private Day Tour: Egyptian Museum,Citadel,Khan al-Khalil Bazaar with Lunch
Catch the highlights of downtown Cairo in this 8-hour private tour by air-conditioned vehicle, including lunch on an island in the Nile! Discover the treasures of the Egyptian Antiquities Museum, marvel at the Citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster Mosque, and bargain for souvenirs at the Khan al-Khalili Bazaar.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Qualified Egyptology guide
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
After a hotel pickup in Cairo, travel with your private guide to the Egyptian Museum, home to more than 165,000 ancient Egyptian artifacts.
Gaze at the treasures of the boy-king Tutankhamun, including his gold death mask, and check out the museum’s eerie animal mummies. If you wish, visit the Royal Mummy Halls (additional cost) to see the mummies of pharaohs such as Ramses II.
After a typical Egyptian lunch at a local restaurant, continue to the massive Citadel of Saladin — the walled hilltop fortress that was the seat of power in Egypt for over 700 years. Explore some of the 12th-century fort, built by Saladin to defend against the Crusaders, and visit the 19th-century Mohammed Ali Mosque that dominates the citadel and Cairo’s skyline.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.