Cairo Stopover Tour To Giza Pyramids Egyptian Museum, Citadel & Bazaar
Visit the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx Then drive to the Citadel of Salah El Din and Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque, continue to the Egyptian Museum, with the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world, before visiting Khan El Khalili bazaar.
per adult from
What's included :
- - Pick up services from Cairo airport & return
- - All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle
- - Private Egyptologist guide with the language you speak.
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- - Bottled water during your trip.
- - Lunch meal at Local restaurant.
- - All taxes & service charge
What's excluded :
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- - Tipping
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
At any time from 7:00 am until 11:00 am or earlier Sun Pyramids Tours representative will pick you up from Cairo international airport, to enjoy an excursion to The Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus. Then proceed to visit the Great Sphinx, which dates from the time of Chephren; the tour also includes a visit to the Valley Temple, which belongs to the pyramid of chefren.
Then have your lunch at local restaurant and Move to visit the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 genuine artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was discovered.
Then move to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din. Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar, Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc. Later you will be transferred back to Cairo international airport
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
at Cairo International Airportfrom your hotel in Cairo or giza
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.