Cairo stopover tour to Giza pyramids,Sphinx
If you have 5 hours in Cairo layover, they are are enough to visit the most important and must-see archaeological site in Egypt: The great pyramids in Giza. Spend those hours seeing the only survivor of the seven wonders of the ancient world and the mysterious Sphinx. Visit the valley temple and learn a lot about mummification .punctual pickup and drop-off at the airport
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- airport l pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- camel ride
- Entry to chambers of the great pyramid,Third pyramid or the sun boat museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Visit the Great pyramid of Cheops(Khufu). It is certainly one of the most important monuments of ancient Egypt. A masterpiece of fabricated structure and architecture, you will be overwhelmed by the huge size of its blocks, the height and the age that exceeded 4600 years.
Your guide will explain fully the history of all the area including the other pyramids, of Chephren and Mycerinus, answer all your questions and you will have the chance to take pictures of the whole area.
You will spend more than two hours in the area so that you can enter one of the pyramids chamber or visit the Sun boat museum. You may like to have a camel ride around the area.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
You will have enough time to explore the sphinx,the giant statue that symbolizes the power and wisdom of the pharaoh,Visit the valley temple of mummification. You will have enough time for photography in different sides, extra options such as entering one of the pyramids, visiting the sun boat museum or riding a camel around the area.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :8:00am (earlier or later departures are available until 12.00pm if required, please advise at time of booking)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.