Cairo: The Egyptian Museum and Giza Pyramids & Sphinx - Full Day Tour
Guest will not regret to do this tour with us. If guest have short time in Cairo, so he must visit this very important highlights in Cairo.
We provide you with the important things you need to visit these sites (Transportation, Guide and driver) and you will have the time to enjoy it as you want.
You will get also free time in case if you want to enjoy by doing shooping or camel ride there.
per adult from
7 to 9 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Great Sphinx
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, Midan El Tahrir Geographical Society Building, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Known as The Egyptian Museum which contains around 180000 pieces of monuments and great mater pieces dating to ancient Egyptian history.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Will visit Giza Plateau with the famous Pyramids for King Khufu, King Kefren and King Mycyrnous.
There is also the pyramids of Queens and Princess of the royal family.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
The famous Sphinx statue for God Rc Hor Akhty which is shaped as human head and lion body.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
2: Giza Governorate, Egypt
3: Cairo International Airport Road, Cairo Int'l Airport Rd, Sheraton Al Matar, El Nozha, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Start from Tuesday, September 1st 2020, passengers of all nationalities, including Egyptians, are required to provide negative PCR Test Certificate for (COVID-19) issued not more than 48 hours prior to arrival to any of the Egyptian Airports. Don't forget to bring your own face mask.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.