Cairo Tour Manial Palace and Felucca with Lunch
An exclusive day tour to Cairo to visit some of the hidden gems. A day tour to Manial palace and then having lunch or dinner by the Nile and sail on board traditional Egyptian sailing boat. This is a unique experience while visiting Egypt not to be missed.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Manial Palace Museum
What's excluded :
- Personal Items
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Manial Palace Museum, 1 Saray Street Manyal, Cairo 11511 Egypt
Our guide will pick you up from your hotel or address in Cairo and head to the Manial Palace which was the residence of Prince Mohammed Ali Tawfik Uncle of King Farouk. The palace reflects the style and settings of the former royal family. The architecture of the palace combines many styles of Islamic with art Nouveau and Rococo. The palace is composed of separate and distinctively styled buildings surrounded by Persian gardens. This is a highly recommendedÂ attraction not to be missed in Cairo. The tour will then end with Lunch at a felucca or near the Nile where you will be served Lunch while sailing for one hour on a traditional Felucca and to experience the majesty of the Nile river.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from centrally located Cairo and Giza hotels. Please contact the local supplier for exact pickup details.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Deluxe Travel