Cairo tour to Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
Step back in time to the days of ancient Egypt on a private tour of the Great Pyramids of Giza and Sphinx. With your own private Egyptologist guide to lead the way on this private tour.
The Giza Plateau is only around 30 minutes from Cairo, where your qualified Egyptologist guide will provide a fascinating introduction to each of the three pyramids: Cheops, Khafre and Menakaure. You will have free time to enter one of the pyramids (additional cost), though your guide is not permitted to enter with you, or take a camel ride (additional cost).
After visiting the pyramids, you'll continue across the plateau for a photo opportunity of the three pyramids rising from the sands, with the Cairo skyline in the background. A short drive to the city side of the plateau finds you standing at the feet of the Sphinx, for thousands of years the enigmatic symbol of Egypt. Also in Giza you may visit the Solar Boat Museum (optional), home to the remarkably well preserved funerary boat of Khufu.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Hotel pickup and drop off.
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle.
- Parking fees, Fuel surcharge and Driver.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified.
- Gratuities (recommended).
- The entrance fees for the mentioned sites per person - Local Cash Needed:160 Egyptian pound (L.E)
- Any Optional Tours i.e inside any of the Pyramids.it Requires additional Ticket.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
will provide a fascinating introduction to each of the three pyramids: Cheops, Khafre and Menakaure.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all centrally-located Cairo hotels.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.