Call of the Wild - explore the Isle of Man off the beaten track
Lakes, forests, waterfalls, steep-sided valleys, panoramas over miles and miles of open countryside. No other private tour takes you into the heart of the Isle of Man's countryside.
per adult from
What's included :
- Toasty warm car blanket to make you extra comfortable; binoculars available to enjoy the panoramic views
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Isle of Man, Isle of Man
The tour is for those who have, perhaps, visited the main attractions of the Island and want to explore off the beaten track. There is such a variety of breath-taking scenery in the hills and valleys in the centre of the Island that visitors rarely have a chance to see. Lakes, forests, waterfalls, steep-sided valleys, panoramas over miles and miles of open countryside.
The tour starts high up on Douglas Head where we see the interior of the Island spread out. The tour drives up the picturesque Baldwin Valley past reservoirs, waterfalls and woodlands, across open moorland with views over the sea to Scotland and Ireland. It descends through farmland to the charming villages of Kirk Michael and Ballaugh.
The tour then tracks up the remote forested Sulby Glen stopping at the idyllic setting of an extensive reservoir, it passes Snaefell Mountain with the electric railway clinging to the side of the hill. At the Bungalow we join the TT Course at its highest point (1,400 feet) as it sweeps down towards Douglas with panoramic views to the south.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Sea Terminal, Cycle Hire,, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 2BY, Isle of Man
2: The Sefton Hotel, Harris Promenade, Douglas, IM1 2RW, Douglas, Isle of Man IM1 2RW, Isle of Man
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.