Calypso Outer Great Barrier Reef Cruise from Port Douglas
Explore the very outer Great Barrier Reef in luxury and style with Calypso. The custom designed vessel will take you to Agincourt or Opal Reef, both regarded as some of the most significant sites on the Great Barrier Reef. Snorkeling is the easiest way to experience the reef or try an introductory dive, no experience required. For the advanced divers, certified diving is available. Let Calypso take you to the outer edge of the Great Barrier Reef and explore the rich and diverse coral gardens.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Afternoon Tea & Coffee/Tea
- Professional Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Guided snorkel tour (Use of Snorkelling equipment) and Interpretive reef talk
What's excluded :
- Environmental Management Charge (AUD$6.50). Please note: amount increases to $7 on 1st April 2020
- Transfers from Cairns & Northern Beaches
- Soft drinks / chocolate bars
Experience the outer Great Barrier Reef by immersing yourself amongst the coral and marine life with snorkelling or introductory / certified scuba diving.
During the day you will visit 3 spectacular sites on the Great Barrier Reef to see the diversity of this natural wonder.
We want you to know we are taking the current health crisis very seriously and will always put your health and safety at the forefront of our operations. Calypso adheres to a COVID-19 Safe Plan.
• Calypso Reef Cruises, Corner Warner & Grant Streets, Port Douglas, Queensland 4877 Australia
• Agincourt Reef, Port Douglas, Queensland 4877 Australia
• Opal Reef, Port Douglas, Queensland Australia
Departure Point :44 Wharf St, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
Departure Time :8:20 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Environmental Management Charge of $6.50 per person is payable on day of travel. It is not included in amount paid to Trip Advisor Experiences. Please note, this amount increases to $7 on 1st April 2020. Any bookings made for travel after 1st April 2020, EMC will be included in price.
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Additional dives may be booked and paid for on board (subject to availability). Maximum of three dives in a day.
- Children under the age of 12 years are not permitted to dive.
- Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If its raining on your day of travel, the tour will still go ahead. If Calypso cancels due to poor weather, mainly high winds, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Cancellation fees may apply if less than 24 hours notice is given prior to departure
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 85 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.