Cam Thanh Bike Tour from Hoi An
Discover the small village of Cam Thanh on this 8-hour bike tour. Accompanied by an English-speaking guide, learn about traditional fishing techniques and local cuisine in general. Paddle along the river in bamboo basket boats as you familiarize yourself with this rural environment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of bicycle
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- In the morning, at 8:00am, our local guide will pick you up in the hotel and take a bike ride to Cam An Wharf. You will have chances to take part in some hands-on activities that are fun, safe and interesting. Crab catching, cast net, fishing, boat racing, etc are things that you are gonna do. Enjoy the folk music and peaceful, tranquil villages. Have lunch in a local restaurant. Back to the wharf and ride to Tra Que Village, a small farming community located about 2 km northeast of Hoi An. You will visit local vegetable garden, be taught about the species in the garden. Time to be a real farmer! Then, have some taste of local snack like pancake, spring rolls, fried fish before riding back to Hotel.
Tour ends in the afternoon
Departure Point :Hoi An hotels
Departure Time :8:00am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.