Cambodia Tour Package
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infants must sit on laps
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
This is a private tour. Only your group will participate
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private English Speaking Guide
- Entrance fees to Angkor complex USD$37 for one day pass
- Private car and driver
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Drinking Bottled Water
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Archaeological Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Archaeological Park, Taphul, Siem Reap Cambodia
Pick up by our guide and driver, proceed to Angkor Thom Area (Angkor Thom Temple South Gate, Bayon Temple, Baphuon Temple, Phimean Akas Temple, Elephants Terrace & Leper King Terrace, Royal Palace, Woman and Man Pond). Proceed to visit Ta-Prom Temple. Afternoon, continue our journey to Angkor Wat Temple – one of the seven greatest architectural wonders of the world, built in between the 9th – 13th century. Before we end our tour today, make a visit to Bakheng Hill for its beautiful sunset.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up the travelers from their hotel lobby.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.