Camden Street Art Tours
These carefully crafted tours will take you through one of London's quirkiest neighbourhoods, down off the beaten track backstreets and thoroughfares, where she will point out some of the most secret and unique street art to be found there. Your guide will share insider stories about the lives of the artists who created these works to give you some insight into their possible meaning and inspiration.
The aim of the tours is to open your mind about the city you live in - to no longer see it as a static space but also as a dynamic environment where artists leave their creative marks.The aim is to stress the value of art in public spaces as a way of changing people’s perspectives of the area and to use street art to peel off the layers of the society in which they sit.
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Coffee and/or Tea
We’ll be taking a two-hour leisurely walk in one of the most popular and highly visited areas of London. I’ve organized murals in the area, so I know quite a lot of artists, both international and local. You’ll be able to ask questions and there will be ample photo opportunities. You’ll learn about how street art works, its origins, why it’s so popular, the difference between graffiti and street art, and how street artists earn their living. Street art constantly changes in London—I’ll show you classic pieces of work along with recent street art pieces.
Departure Point :Camden Town, London NW1 8QL, UK
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.