Camel Ride at Giza Pyramids during sunset
-Riding Camels in Egypt? Try a horse or a camel riding at Giza Pyramids during the sunset.
-Guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo or Giza .
- No prior riding experience is needed .
-Watch the sunset and capture unbeatable views of the pyramids as you ride. -take amazing photos with our expert tour guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- • Pick up services from hotel & return
- • A horse or Camel riding for 2 hours
- Bottled water
- All Fees and Taxes
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- • Any extras not mentioned in the program
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Have you tried Riding Camels in Egypt? Try a horse or a camel riding at Giza Pyramids during the sun set.
Riding camels in front of the Giza Pyramids at sunset is a quintessential experience to add to your Egypt vacation. No prior riding experience is needed to traverse the desert dunes on well-trained camels—a fun experience most travelers can participate in. While experiencing the camel or horse ride, you will enjoy the fascinating view of the pyramids of Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinus . The Great Pyramids are considered as the oldest one of the seven wonders of the Ancient World, tallest man-made structure in the world for over 3,800 years and the most important touristic sites in Egypt.
Watch the sunset and capture unbeatable views of the pyramids as you ride. And take amazing photos with our expert tour guide
Duration: 1 hour 40 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Be Ready in the Lobby of your Hotel 10 minutes prior to the booked tour start time, please look out for the Tour Guide sign saying Travelish Tours• Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Giza and Down Town Cairo hotels.
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.