Camel Ride In The Palm Grove Of Marrakech
Discover the exclusive beauty of a palm grove on the back of a dromedary, dressed in real Tuareg with chèches and
blue gandouras. The ballad lasts approximately 2 hours with a planned gourmet break.
per adult from
60 to 90 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Looking for a unique perspective to visit one of the last unspoiled palm groves and the desert of Marrakech rocks? Climb on the back of the desert king, the camel, and discover this region nestled in the heart of Morocco.
During this two hour camel adventure, you will escape from the city of Marrakech to explore the countryside and follow in the footsteps of the caravans that made this journey for centuries. Sport the cheich (scarf and turban protector) and cross the desert of stones and a charming palm grove. You can also participate in the mint tea ceremony and observe the art of living of the inhabitants outside the city center of Marrakech
You will be picked up at your hotel or riad in the center of Marrakech or at the meeting point accessible by car. Treatments outside Marrakech are available at an additional cost. You will receive all the information regarding your support by e-mail once the reservation has been made. You will recognize the minibus that will support you with the blue and white logo visible on the windshield. Please provide the necessary information about your accommodation to determine the location of the treatment.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.