Camel Ride Sunrise around the Giza Pyramids Desert
Get a new experience, know more about the Bedouin life and their habits and traditions, live the adventure of Sahara desert by taking the incredible camel ride around Giza pyramids desert during the sunrise.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Private tour.
- Transport by private vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water.
- One hour camel ride.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks.
Early morning about 5.00 am your tour guide will pick you up from your hotel by a private modern air-condition vehicle to the edge of Giza pyramids desert which is considered to be the beginning of Sahara desert where your camel will be ready and in your waiting to start your incredible camel ride with the local Bedouin. During the camel ride while you will enjoying with the clear weather and spectacular view of the Giza pyramids from Sahara desert you will be also amused by your tour guide explanation and information and by the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers from any hotel, hostel or private home located in Cairo or Giza City.Our tour guide will pick you up from the lobby of your hotel, holding a sign with your name.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.