Camel safari in thar desert !!
Guest Will See More The Local Life Of Country Side And Spend Time With Local Camel Driver. Sleeping Under The Star
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Overnight accommodation (Sleeping under the star without tent)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Thar Desert
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thar Desert, India
Enjoy a complimentary hotel (or train station) pickup and transfer from your centrally located Cairns accommodations to the Desert.
Departing from the city, you'll head to Kuldhara Village (ghost town) and the Cultural gypsy village to understand the life of the Desert. After exploring the Villages, you’ll head toward the great Thar Desert. Other sights during the Jeep include Desert national park and Barna village. With a guaranteed comfortable Camel safari, you can sit lean back and relax as you enjoy the incredible views of the desert. Your professional Camel guide will provide expert commentary as well the silent singing along the way. After the completion of your ride offer masala chai, indian chips and make the dinner open sky. around the camp fire they will entertain you with folk and local songs with music from plates and water bottles. we will accommodate you under the billion stars with cosy blankets and mattress to experience the real desert experience. next morning sunrise tea and breakfast and camel ride again and finish the camel safari at your hotel by jeep.
Duration: 20 hours
Departure Point :Gandhi Chowk Road, Gandhi Chowk Rd, Bhaskar Mohalla, Sadar Bazar, Jaisalmer, Rajasthan 345001, India
Departure Time :1:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.