Camping Around Coffee Plantations, Coorg
Witness whirling trails, picturesque tea and coffee plantations, numerous trekking routes and the hilly environs of the Scotland of India; Coorg and enjoy a fun and exciting two day tented camping experience here.
Embark on a guided waterfall tour and discover the fascinating cascades situated in one of the private estates in Bettigeri.
Indulge in Activities Like Trampoline, Trekking to the Waterfalls 5 km by jeep and trek for 2 km, Coffee Plantation Tour, Table tennis, Dart, Carrom, Obstacle Rope activities and many more.
Enjoy camping at night and relax by the bonfire and enjoy delicious barbequed snacks.
Explore the wilderness of Coorg and take a nature walk around the landscape of the beautiful southern hill station before you leave camp towards home.
You can explore the attractions nearby namely, the Rajas Seat, Omkareshwara Temple, Abbi Falls, Talacauvery and Bhagamandala.
This experience is only available on weekends.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - Veg and Non Veg
- Lunch - Veg and Non Veg
- Dinner - Veg and Non Veg
- Camping, Bonfire, Estate Walk, Coffee Plantation Tour, Outdoor games like badminton and football.
- Volley ball
- Target Shooting
What's excluded :
Coorg- known as “Scotland of India” is the most popular hill station in Karnataka. High mountains covered in lush green forests and a landscape dotted with coffee plantations, this hill station has a stunning scenic beauty. And, if you are looking here for a staying option and want to enjoy scenic beauty then let’s go!!
Day 1 - Arrive at the Coorg campsite
11:00 pm- Check-in to the campsite
Enjoy the pleasant ambiance prevailing in location.
02:00 pm- Enjoy your delicious lunch cooked by the local Coorg chef.
After lunch, you will be indulging in trekking to the nearby waterfalls in a Jeep.
5:00 PM- Enjoy Hi tea or a coffee.
After that, you can then indulge in activities Like Trampoline and few Obstacle Rope
08:30 pm - Enjoy your delicious dinner cooked by the local Coorg chef.
09:30 pm - Sleep tight into the tents amidst nature in Coorg.
Day 2 - Check-out
07.30 am - Wake up to an amazing morning.
09.00 am - Breakfast will be served in a local Coorg style.
09.30 am - You can take part in the many activities that you have chosen.
11.00 am - Checkout and bring the experience to an end.
• Iruppu Falls, Coorg Kurchi Viiage,South Kodagu, 571217 India
Departure Point :Madikeri, Karnataka 571201, India
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Inclusions are subject to availability.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.