Camping at the Base of Chembra Peak, Wayanad
Wayanad is a peaceful and beautiful town settled in the hills of Kerala. Reaching the town through thrilling roads and watching green beauty along in abode of clouds is one of the most amazing things to do.
Chembra peak is one of the beautiful hills in south India. Foothill of the peak is covered with tea estates. If you are an admirer of soothing natural beauty and if you love to have an adventure trip, then Chembra Peak in Wayanad will be a perfect stop for you.
The camp is present in the Wayanad amidst the natural beauty which offers opportunities to explore a plethora of multiple activities in the nearby region. Moreover, its placement right beneath the Chembra peak gives an added advantage to the visitors as well.
The stay encompasses 25 tents that can be accommodated on a triple sharing basis. A total of 75 people can stay here at a time and enjoy a perfect weekend in nature and its laps.
This experience is only available on weekends.
Check-in: 2 PM
Check-out: 12.30 PM
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation for 1 night in tents on triple sharing basis
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Off Roading
- Plantation Walk, Campfire, Nature Walk & Trekking
- River Expedition , Arnamala Offroading, Zipline
- Off road jeep transfer to and from the campsite
What's excluded :
Day 1 - Reach the Chembra base camp.
Pick up after 2 PM from Meppadi.
2.15 PM: Nature Experience by jeep where you will experience a 4.5Km off-road experience.
3.00 PM: Check in at the Chembra campsite near Wayanad
4.00 PM: Go for a Plantation walk.
6.00 PM: Enjoy the Campfire with friends and family.
7.30 PM: Have your delicious dinner made by the local Wayanad chef.
Overnight stay in a tent (with sleeping bags)
Day 2 - Explore Chembra
7.00 AM: Wake up and have your bed tea.
8.00 AM: Go for a nature walk, listen to the sounds of birds and woods of Wayanad's wildlife.
8.30 PM: Have your delicious, Wayanad special breakfast.
9.00 AM: Go on a trek to explore Chembra.
10.00 AM: Go on a River expedition (at extra cost for Package 1)
12.30 PM: Check out and drive back to Meppadi.
Package 2 will continue-
01:30 PM: Have your delicious Lunch made by the local Wayanad chef.
02:15 PM: Go on a Nature walk and visit the natural pond.
03:00 PM: Enjoy thrilling Kerala's longest Zipline.
04:45 PM: Finish Zipline and proceed to sunset point where you may see the Chembra peak from Wayanad.
05:30 PM: Enjoy your tea and snacks at Sunset point.
06:45 PM: Come back to the Wayanad camp.
• Chembra Peak, Kalpetta India
Departure Point :Kalpetta, Kerala, India
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Inclusions are subject to availability.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.