Camping at Top Station, Munnar - Amidst Tea Plantations
Located at a distance of about 38 km from Munnar, the top station is perched at a height of 1,880 m above sea level. From here, you can get an amazing panoramic view of the Western Ghats and the valley of Theni. The campsite is set against a backdrop of the Munnar Hills and is surrounded by thick forests.
Stay in comfortable Swiss tents on double sharing basis. The maximum capacity of the campsite is 100 people.
The best thing to do during your stay here is to explore the natural beauty that surrounds this place by taking a short trekking experience. To make your stay here fun, the campsite also has many indoor games, a campfire, and arrangements for music.
This experience is only available on weekends.
per adult from
What's included :
- Music and Campfire
- Snacks and Refreshments
- Fresh up room
- Sleeping bag
- Hot and cold drinking water
- Tent Stay - Double occupancy
- Breakfast, and Dinner are included in the package with options for veg and non-veg available
- Short trekking
- Indoor activities
What's excluded :
Munnar is a beautiful hill station, and was a summer resort for the British during the British Raj. Tourists come here to see the vast tea plantations of the area on the Western Ghats.
Unravel yourself in the lap of Mother Nature in an experience like never before! Prepare to get astonished by the natural beauty while indulging in Top Station camping with a campfire in Munnar. Enjoy the scenic landscapes, picturesque environs and the priceless treasure of silence while camping in this nature’s abode.
Day 1 - Check-in | Activities | Campfire
5:00 PM -Check in to the Top Station campsite
5:30 PM- Evening Tea
Indulge in various activities
7:00 PM – Participate in the various activities planned for you at the campsite
Campfire after Sunset
08:30 PM - Enjoy your delicious dinner cooked by the local Munnar chef.
Retire for the night after dinner
Day 2 - Breakfast and Check-out | End of Experience
Participate in the various activities planned for you at the campsite
8:30 am- Breakfast will be served in a local Munnar style.
10:00 am Check out from the campsite
• Western Ghats, India
Departure Point :Munnar, Kerala 685612, India
Departure Time :5:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Pick up and drop is not included in the package
- Activities are subject to availability.
- Most travelers can participate
- Children below 5 years of age are allowed for free
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.